Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Florida Panther's Scott Timmins Arrested For Breaking & Entering

This report came in a couple days ago when I was watching the Florida Panther's take on the Montreal Canadiens. I was combing the Twitter world for interesting stories & boy did I get something more than I expected. Scott Timmins, forward for the AHL affiliate San Antonio Rampage of the Cats, apparently hit the sauce WAY TOO HARD & wandered into someone's house that wasn't his, laid on the couch & just kicked it until the cops show up.

Here's th original story: "I would've put a bullet between your eyes", father says. Rampage hockey player broke in home.

There's a striking resemblance too with Timmins' mugshot & the Messiah:



Let's hope for Timmins' sake he can maintain his hockey career after this. If not, then he'll have a tough time finding a retail position.

No comments:

Post a Comment