Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ryan Callahan: Nominee For The Smoothest Man on Ice

Browsing Yardbarker's NHL section recently hasn't brought much promise. Digging up interesting hockey stuff seems to be at a premium in this young season. So I reluctantly clicked on this video (that was provided by The Nosebleeds) of Ryan Callahan almost falling on his rear after a really BIG celebration over a very MEDIOCRE goal:

CallahanLacrosseSwatLosesBalance

By the way, if I'm not mistaken (which I feel like I am), this is the first .GIF on T.O.A...Yayyyy!! Moving on, it got me thinking: I've got to find better celebration fails than this! They did however at The Nosebleeds create this real funny picture:

Screen Shot 2013-10-17 at 11.45.33 AM

Our trusty companion, YouTube, armed with a bunch of key words like, "hockey celebration fails" &, "hockey screw-ups" pumped out a couple cool classic goal celebration mishaps:

Swedish Game in 2009 (Leksand):



Random Amateur Game:



Top 10 With the First One on This List at #1:



Much better huh? Callahan's fail was weak. Get some better material guys! Even though these are old videos, making a comparison as to which fail was better put into perspective how cheap that celebration was. But a sweet pose at the does make it sort-of O.K. I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment