Thursday, February 14, 2013

Obscene Gesture at Panthers/Capitals Game Makes Girlfriend Very Upset (Also Obese Man Takes Shirt Off)

Tuesday night at the Florida Panthers home game vs. the Washington Capitals was a thriller. The Cats came up short in the end, & I'm sure this guy did in the bedroom as well after the game:



As you can see his girlfriend/wife/mistress/whatever doesn't seem too happy & starts to jaw at him right when he sits down. She also tells him something in the act but just gives her a look of reassurance as if saying, "Look hun! I'm making them look stupid!" (which totally backfired).

This is not the first fan-oriented craziness this season during a Panthers game. Check out this video from the Panthers & Buffalo Sabres game on February 3rd where an obese Panther fan takes off his jersey & shirt, then gets told settle down by security, & BOOM...fight on the ice!:



I'm a big Florida Panthers fan & this shows I'm not alone in my passion for the club (just the obese man, I don't want to associate myself with that first guy. I mean c'mon). Let's hope some more tasteful Panther fan sightings start occuring though.

No comments:

Post a Comment