Monday, June 22, 2009

Life's a piece of...when you look at it...

So for my first blog, I decided to shed some light on what I'm trying to accomplish. I want to make it clear that this blog is not for me, but for you, the reader. This is strictly for entertainment and I hope it does entertain you.

That said, I gave this particular post a title that suits it completely (and trust me, it suits it completely). When you’re down, be optimistic (or not) and always “look on the bright side of life”. If life bites you in the bump, get up and bite it right back. And if not, then who cares, it’s only you in the end you have to satisfy right?!

I’ll leave this now on a lighter note with a video for your enjoyment which includes exactly what I’m talking about (or at least what Monty Python was many years ago).

No comments:

Post a Comment